You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.
|Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).|
|01-13-2010, 07:40 AM||#1|
Status: Enterer on the Threshold
Join Date: May 2009
140 Ancient Secret Mantras
These words have to be chanted or repeated 52 times for 7-10 days for them to work.
How do you pronounce these words?
1. TIGRIS- Overall success.
2. HUYUK- Induce astral travel.
3. AEUNN- Gain the love of a specific person.
4. ENLIL- Financial gain.
5. ZIGGURATS- Heal a barren womb.
6. NIKIL-Gain clairvoyant abilities.
7. LUGAL-Detect lost objects.
8. URUK- Win games where luck is involved.
9. NINKILIM- Remove any type of phobia.
10. UMMIA- Rid any unwanted person.
11. NANNAIYA- Boost sex drive.
12. NINGAL- Heal both mental and physical ailments.
13. URNAMMU- Induce lucidity in a dream.
14. SHULGI- Gain recognition in one's life.
15. LAZULI- Boost your physical strength.
16. NIMKACY- Gain telekinetic abilities.
17. EUTRUSCAN- Good visualization abilities.
18. NINGRISU-Strengthen your memory.
19. ZAGGRO- Gain control of people's thoughts.
20. LUGALLASAGESI- Render any enemy harmless.
21. AKKAK- Telepathic communication.
22. ISHTAAR- Improve predictive abilities.
23. HAMMURABY- Ensure a balance state of mind.
24. CEREPLUX- General happiness.
25. TECCAS- Psychic protection.
26. BITTATY- Rid any addiction.
27. AKABIYAN- Detect any enemies.
28. SHUSHU- Gain mediumistic abilities.
29 GESHTYN- Attract desired employment.
30. ATTRAHASIS- Physical protection.
31. NEPHERAPHI- Overcome shyness.
32. AMMUNN- Direct communication with God.
33. HELPHTAFMANNY- Control weather patterns.
34. ASHKKEENUTT- Gain respect of employers.
35. NETCHERGAMU- Repell Negative spell.
36. HALUGANCHY- Gain invisibility from chosen persons.
37. PETTATRION- Succeed in any legal dispute.
38. GEDBEGURU- For meditating(still the mind)
39. SOBEKTI- Turn an enemy into a friend.
40. DJERGU- Summon your guardian angel.(Use when necessary)
41. GARNOPIC- Induce levitation of the body.
42. VASTABA- Clairaudient abilities. (Hear spirits and angels.)
43. ZAQGURRA- Regress into past lives.
44. RARIT- Help with artistic pursuits.
45. EKFAPHRATYNE- Ensure protection of material objects.
46. KATEMU- Longevity(Increase life-span of everything alive)
47. TOWFAROT- Bestow virility
48. KILCOTH- SUCCESS in sponsoring activity.
49. MAATT- Receive anyting that is owed to you.
50. MEKERETRE- Cure male and female sterility.
51. PTHOPTECK- Gain entry into Akashic library.
52. BYBLOSTYIOUS- Ability to read human aura.
53. PUABY-Gain info about future incarnations.
54. KHUFTU-Prevent others from locking into your thoughts.
1. SWAFTIF- Heal arthritis
2. ZASSU-Heal lung disorder.
3. ASUAN- Heal bladder infections.
4. MINNAK- heal skin iriitations.
5 MYCENNO- Heal headaches.
6. OMPEDMI- Heal open wounds.
7. CHETHURUK- Heal stomach complaints.
8. TALLNYET- Heal influenza.
9. KEPURUTH- Prevent hair-loss.
10. PSAZTHYRE-Heal ear infections.
11. GALIPAL- Prevent tooth decay.
12. ELYSIAD- Heal torn muscles or tissues.
13. SHEEKAP- Heal sexual transmitted diseases.
14. LIAZUSU- Ease heart palpitations.
15. GANHAL- Heal sore gums
16. TYFHAIIA- Overcome agoraphobia.
17. KURUCK- Overcome claustrophobia.
18. PWANABAL- Reverse any swelling.
19. PAPURJAMA- Overcome general nervousness.
20. YANCKABAN- Lower high blood pressure.
1. BAEL- Make yourself or objects invisible.
2. AGARES- Produce activity where there is stagnation.
3. VASSAGO- Psychic and physical protection.
4. SAMIGINA- Correct mistakes; Stop bad feelings.
5. MARBAS- Pass exams; good for school work.
6. VALEFOR- Inner workings such as pathworking.
7. AMON- Any legal disputes.
8. BARBATOS- Remove any spellcast or you or friends.
9. PAIMON-Remove anything unwanted.
10. BUER- Heal any ailments.
11. GUSION- Receive any secret information.
12. SITRI- Gain sex drive.
13. BELETH- Gain love of someone special.
14. LERAJE- Cure headaches.
15. ELIGOS- Inner strength and positively.
16. ZEPAR- Ensure conception.
17. BOTIS- Tranquility and general happiness.
18. BATHIN- Separate consciousness ; project on astral plane.
19. SALLOS- Became at-one with all of creation.
20. PURSON- Successful interviews, ads and blind dates.
21. MARAX- Clear and Mature thinking.
22. IPOS- Overcome any kind of phobia.
23. AIM- Easier breathing, excellent for asthma
24. NABERIOUS- Communicate with spirits and angels.
25. GLASYALABOLAS- Dissolve any unwanted situation.
26. BUNE- Gain large amounts of money.
27. RONOVE- General stability.
28. BERITH- Gain recognition.
29. ASTAROTH- Overall success.
30. FORNEUS- Gain fame in a chosen career.
31. FORAS- Good health and a longlife.
32. ASMODAY- Abstain spirit help and guidance.
33. GAAP- Keep secrets hidden from.
34. FURFUR- Keep tempers cool; good for calmness.
35. MARCHOSIAS- Summon your personal guardian angel.
36. STOLAS- For practicality.
37. PHENEX- General happiness and tranquility.
38. HALPHAS- Self-esteem and moral strength.
39. MALPHAS- When feeling down, this mantra will pick you up.
40. RAUM- Receive vision of lost objects and where they will be.
41. FOCALOR- Return negative spells back to the sender.
42. VEPAR- Prevents storm from breaking down summer weather.
43. SABNOCK- Send telepathic messages.
44. SHAX- Keep enemies at bay, protection.
45. VINE- Desire to formulate rituals and spells of yours.
46. BIFRONS- Strengthen your will-power.
47. VUAL- Psychometric abilities; read and interpret vibrations in objects.
48. HAAGENTI- Transform your life from old habits to new adventures.
49. CROCELL- General happiness.
50. FURCAS- Clairvoyant abilities.(divine future)
51. BALAM- Communicate with spirit masters
52. ALLOCES- Gain wisdom directly from spirit- source.
53. CAMIO- Good intuitive abilities.
54. MURMUR- Induce total calmness of body and miind.
55. OROBAS- Induce projection; travel anywhere in astral plane.
56. GREMORY- See with clairvoyant sight.
57. OSE- Gain telekinetic abilities.
58. AMY- Gain ability to interpret the message of dreams.
59. ORIAS- Control weather patterns as you choose.
60. VAPULA- Produce divine sounds within your place of abode.
61. ZAGAN- Gain mediumship abilities.
62. VALAC- Gain entry into Elysian Fields. ( The land where the god of ancient Greece reside).
63. ANDRAS- Release negative thoughts from mind.
64. HAURES- Creative abilites(art, writing, and music)
65. ANDREALPHUS- Summon the salamander spirits.
66. CIMEJES- Insure against theft and fire.
67. AMDUSIAS- Come see the human aura.
68. BELIAL- Raise kundalini spirit outside the physical body to travel at will.
69. DECARABIA- dissovle negative thought patterns.
70. SEERE- Obtain info on previous lives.
71. DANTALION- Gain visions of hereafter.
72. ANDROMALIUS- Deep meditational work.
Mantras to waking the Ckakras.
1. Bottom of Spine.
6. Center of Forehead
7. The Crown (top head facing the sky.)
Sunday Mantra: Muladhara
Monday Mantra: Svadhistana
Tuesday Mantra: Manipura
Wednesday Mantra: Anahat
Thursday Mantra: Vishuda
Friday Mantra: Ahna
Saturday Mantra: Sahasrara
The Lost word of power mantra:
Ma- Material energy
Ra- Healing energy
Last edited by Red X; 01-19-2010 at 05:03 AM. Reason: I forgot to add something.
|01-17-2010, 08:17 AM||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2007
It matters far more regarding the intensity and tone of your chanting than how you pronounce the words. No one would have any idea how these words might have been pronounced thousands of years ago.
Some of them you could look up in Merriam-Webster online tho =P like Lazuli and Ziggurat
Uncle Fucking AL
"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -- Erwin Rommel
|01-18-2010, 02:47 AM||#3|
Status: Holy Knight of the Priestess of Izabael
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Library of Congress
Quoting: "63. ANDRAS- Release negative thoughts from mind.", etc.
This kinda reminds me of the time a few years ago before I knew of the potential consequences when I decided I would chant Enochian names as mantras just to have in my daily meditations ... and on the first run of that I'd evoked entities too powerful to handle, had a sudden out of body experience due to their current kinda blasting my astral body out of my physical, and after this I had a psychic short circuit that lasted like two months, et al.
Otherwise I do understand the premise involved since this is like O.'.A.'.A.'. sigil magick without the actual sigils and with less applied magick, though I wouldn't take this all lightly as I tried it, and I would be very wary to do anything but find out more about these chants before unintentionally evoking Andras or something similar. Mostly, however, it seems harmless as I read along.
"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."
Last edited by nytek; 01-18-2010 at 03:26 AM.
|02-07-2010, 08:21 PM||#4|
Join Date: Feb 2010
Do these mantras even work? I know they were published by finbarr books and writen by jason p pike.
|02-08-2010, 08:29 PM||#5|
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Fool's Bottle
Then again using a mantra as a focus for energy could potentially give some results. I guess it just seems too easy to repeat "ISHTAAR" to improve predictive abilities, and then I wonder why Ishtaar and not some Greek or Roman god instead or whoever else.
Personally if I was going to get heavily into mantra work I would go with Hindu/Buddhist since they have mantras worked out to a T. That's what they were made for...as opposed to demon names which were intended to be used in a very different fashion.
|04-11-2012, 04:36 AM||#6|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Paimon is one of the Kings of Hell, more obedient to
|04-11-2012, 09:29 AM||#7|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Hi! I noticed that some of the names are demon names like BALAM and PAIMON. Is it alright to call on these entities without the solomon ring and triangle?
|04-18-2012, 09:19 AM||#8|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Yes. The names that you see are demons. You should be aware first of what shall happen before you decide to call them out. You don't want them pissed with you lacking a reason and will why had you call them if they've appeared already. Think through it and read.
|04-19-2012, 09:55 AM||#9|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Yeah, I've read the lesser key of Solomon that is why I got curious if it is safe to call on these entities. I wouldn't dare to call on these without the solomon ring to protect myself. I couldn't even complete the whole NAP Ritual without swaying and feeling heaviness all over my body. I would try this someday, though.
|04-20-2012, 01:54 AM||#10|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: midwest, ohio